30 Before 30
I have been working on a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30 years old for about a month. I add a line here, remove one there, and switch them around or rework them. Plus, I ask for input from anyone that will listen.
I get the same answer… “It’s your list do what you want!”
So I am putting my list to digital paper and making it official. My list isn’t about jumping out of plane (done that) or finding my lobster (not controllable) but items I think would make me a better adult or a better version of me.
…And some are just plain fun.
- Get a pixie haircut.
- Go on a vacation alone.
- Learn to longboard. Or at least attempt it.
- Complete a catch on the flying trapeze.
- Throw a fancy dinner party.
- Run a marathon. (But I will settle for a half)
- Visit Canada.
- Travel to a country I have never been before (not Canada).
- Revisit my best friend in Florida.
- See a football game in the south. War Eagle.
- Learn to grill.
- Attempt snowboarding… again.
- Take a cooking class.
- Hold my future niece or nephew.
- Treat my parents.
- Make a pie from scratch.
- Find the perfect swimsuit.
- Decorate a christmas tree.
- Ride a motorcycle.
- Explore 5 states I have never visited before.
- Conquer my reoccuring NYE resolution of reading 50 books in one year.
- Learn to french braid.
- Take a 2 week vacation: 2 consecutive weeks.
- Build something… that doesn’t come from Ikea.
- Do one cartwheel.
- Matchmake a couple, successfully.
- Wear my navy blue special occasion Florida dress.
- Be apart of something momentous, memorable, and national. Subjective… deal with it.