After 8 days in Amsterdam and another number marked off my #30before30 list I have so much to share.
For those that prefer vimeo >
Next week, there is going to be an Amsterdam take over on Andbubblegum as I share all of the best bits of the trip.
Until then, I have some amazing contributor posts these next few days!
- Get a pixie haircut.
- Completed Dec 12, 2012
- Go on a vacation alone.
- Learn to longboard. Or at least attempt it.
- Complete a catch on the flying trapeze.
- Throw a fancy dinner party.
- Run a marathon. (But I will settle for a half)
- Visit Canada.
- Travel to a country I have never been before (not Canada).
Completed May 9, 2013 with Amsterdam
- Revisit my best friend in Florida.
- See a football game in the south. War Eagle.
- Learn to grill.
- Completed April 2013
- Attempt snowboarding… again.
- Take a cooking class.
- Completed Nov 11, 2012 at Pantry at Delancy
- Hold my future niece or nephew.
- Pie Ninja
- Treat my parents.
- Make a pie from scratch.
- Completed Nov 21, 2012 with a Ginger Apple Streusel “Pie”
- Find the perfect swimsuit.
- Decorate a christmas tree.
- Ride a motorcycle.
- Explore 5 states I have never visited before.
- Conquer my reoccuring NYE resolution of reading 50 books in one year.
- Learn to french braid.
- Take a 2 week vacation: 2 consecutive weeks.
- Build something… that doesn’t come from Ikea.
- Do one cartwheel.
- Matchmake a couple, successfully.
- Wear my navy blue special occasion Florida dress.
- Be apart of something momentous, memorable, and national. Subjective… deal with it.
BONUS: Be awesome every day.