Overall, I think I have grown to be a stronger person, much in part to little wins and big failures.
Earlier this month I wrote 5 resolutions for 2011 and actionable tasks to help me accomplish them. And then I scratched the list and started over. I, instead, wanted 5 items that come December 31, 2011 I can check off as yes or no… no questions asked.
Looking back at my resolutions, ultimately they revolved around being happy. Since happiness is relative and I have no interest in defining my happiness (sorry too personal) you are stuck with what happiness looks like for me through my resolutions.
- I will read 50 books in 52 weeks.
- I will successfully do a hand catch and return on the flying trapeze.
- I will dance the entire night at my sister’s wedding.
- I will take a trip alone.
- I will sell/get rid of Club RAV.